We allow two full size (not to exceed 50 lbs. each) suitcases and one personal item per person, $5 per bag after.
Skis, snowboards, and golf bags are an additional $5 charge, bike boxes are $10.
We do allow pets and service animals on our shuttles, pets must be in carriers.
There will be a $50 cleaning fee for any bodily fluids from pets or passengers left in the vehicle.
Acceptable Forms of Payment
We accept Visa, M/C, Discover, AMX, and Cash. No Checks Please.
Please arrive at all pick up locations 5-10 minutes early
Child Car Seats are not provided in the vehicles. If your child requires a car seat, please bring one for the trip or call us ahead and ask us to provide one at no additional fee.
Cancellations and No Show Policy
- If your flight is delayed causing you to miss your scheduled shuttle you will have the opportunity to catch the next shuttle with no penalty, but if you decline to do so you will be charged the 50% fare. If you miss the last shuttle due to flight delay call with the flight information and there will be no penalty for a late cancel.
- If you are not able to use your reservation, then please call us at least 24 hours before your pick-up time for a full refund, a 50% penalty will be charged against your refund if you call within the 24 hours up to an hour prior to departure time. If you cancel within an hour of your pick up time then there will be a FULL charge.
- By not calling, you will be considered a No Show. Being a No Show means that you will forfeit your ticket. There are No refunds and No travel credit will be applied to your trip.
- Private shuttle reservations canceled less than 24 hours are non-refundable.
- Your first and last name will be your confirmation.
Legal DisclosureColorado Springs Shuttle is not affiliated in any way with hotels and locations we service. The locations are not liable for Colorado Springs Shuttle customers waiting or being dropped off. Colorado Springs Shuttle customers will need to get permission from any hotel to park their vehicle, and if the hotel refuses to let the customer park, then the customers car may be towed at the vehicle owners expense.
Colorado Springs Shuttle is not responsible for items left onboard the shuttles.
- On-Demand/Private service available
- Credit cards are REQUIRED to guarantee reservations
- Pets ride for $5.00
- First child 13 and under 50% off, second child is Free.
- Two passenger discounts for all stops
- Senior (65+), Students, & Military (Active/Retired) 10% off
- Round trip receive 10% off
- LIMIT one discount per trip
- Group shuttles available
- For groups of three or more please call for group discount
- Complimentary bottled water & WIFI on all shuttles
- Colorado Springs Shuttle Club cards to earn FREE SHUTTLE TRIPS
~~I just wanted to tell you that the service you provided my family and I this morning to the Denver airport was fantastic, exceptionally punctual! The gentleman driving was wonderfully polite and considerate and friendly, the van was clean and comfortable! Not only has this been a convenient mode of transportation, but we were pleased with the service! You have set the tone on a positive note for our family vacation! Thank you.
~~The service was amazing! They were so nice to me and my service dog and it was a bad snow storm and we got there on time and safe. Our driver was fantastic! Plan on using you guys again and have let friends known about you
~~The customer service at Colorado Springs Shuttle I just received was excellent. When I was on the phone with Tito and mentioned some last minute logistical changes I needed with my reservation, he was very understanding and accommodating in helping me out. Thanks Tito for representing Colorado Springs Shuttle in such a considerate and professional manner. I will be sure to use Colorado Springs shuttle again in the future!
~~Thank you James! I loved the tour guide. I'm a CO native that learned some very cool history and trivia on the way home. Fun!
~~Awesome alternative to driving and parking at DIA! James did a great job getting us up here safe and sound today - and - is always full of interesting Colorado trivia to make you feel like a native even if you are not!!
~~You guys are great!! I had booked on another flight coming into Denver from Tampa today, which was late an hour due to weather. Other shuttle service left me stranded. You guys had a later van and booked me right on it! Thank you so much! You made a stressful situation much less stressful!! Definitely will book with you in the future!
~~I used Colorado Springs Shuttle for my trip back to the airport to get back home to Minnesota and it was very enjoyable! I would highly recommend it to anyone looking for an easy, stress free ride to DIA. My driver Robert was the absolute best! Very friendly and had lots of recommendations for my next trip out to the beautiful state of Colorado, loved my stay and the trip with the shuttle was one of my highlights of the trip. Thanks, Robert!!
~~Just used Colorado Springs Shuttle for the first time. Great experience with our driver, Michael! great price, bottled water, free wifi, a quick nap, no parking hassles and we arrived 20 minutes early! I'll definitely use CSS again and recommend you do, too!
~~So lucky to have scheduled with Colorado Springs Shuttle today! Crazy snow and worried that it would not be running, but like a true rockstar Jim arrived! And so did we right on time in Denver! Big Thank You! I will travel with you again! Highly recommend!!
5:00am to 9:00pm (7 days week)
COLORADO SPRINGS SHUTTLE LLC